RE: Mail Delivery (failure customer_service@musicmatch.com)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Musicmatch Customer Support Department.  Emails are answered Monday through Friday during regular business hours (8AM to 5PM PST.)  We respond to all email in the order in which they are received. For this reason, please do not resubmit your customer support request.

The average response time is currently under 12 hours.

You may be able to find the answers to your questions much faster at any of the various locations:

For FAQ's, interactive tutorials and usage instructions starting with the basics all the way through advanced topics, point your Internet browser to the following web page:

http://www.musicmatch.com/info/user_guide/

The Musicmatch searchable Knowledge Base:
http://www.musicmatch.com/form/support/

Another good source of information about Musicmatch Jukebox features and functionality is Musicmatch Jukebox Help.  You can view the help documentation by clicking the "Help" menu within the Jukebox and selecting "Musicmatch Jukebox Help" from the popup menu.

To change or cancel a Musicmatch MX subscription trial or renewal, use the following URL to login to your account management web page:

http://www.musicmatch.com/acctmgmt/

We look forward to assisting you!  Thank you for your patience and support!

Best Regards,
Musicmatch
Customer Support