Re: lWebsite creating software

Apparently, _richard lyons_, on 06/07/04 04:37,typed:

knowing or writing html -- a wysiwyg editor. Mozilla writes crap html.

Could you expand on this issue? I have used Mozilla composer and apart from tweaking its code a bit (stuff related to CSS), I haven't had any major problmes. I would like to know its short comings so that I may consider changing over to ... quanta? or amaya? or something else.

Thanks,
->HS

--
(Remove all underscores,_if any_, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)