gdm root user startup with many windows

Hi,

I log in with root to gdm and lots of windows pop up, including many mozilla,  some info windows  said that some applications not properly closed, if I'd close them.

I've checked  /root/.* folders, but did not find such applications to load when startup.   I think it might be some zombies or sth. left in xsession , but don't know how to fix it.  I rebooted machine, but every time same thing happen. I changed to log in with another user, strange windows disappear.

Can somebody help?

Thx.

真情回馈 超值优惠 VIP邮箱买一送四 买三送十二!       http://vip.163.com

中国最大的免费邮箱在等你 25兆空间4兆附件!      http://mail.163.com