cdcd question

There are certain modes one can go into other than the default "cdcd"
such as "edit" and "site".  If I go into "edit" mode I don't know how
to get back to the default mode without quitting cdcd and restarting.
How does one go from "cdcd/edit" back to "cdcd"?

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

  Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free speech and
    assembly.  Men feared witches and burned women.  It is the function of
           speech to free men from  the bondage of irrational fears.
                                       -
                           Justice Louis D. Brandeis