> dn: ou=people,dc=antalnet,dc=com
> ou: people
> objectClass: organizationalUnit
>
> But when I try to...
>
> #ldapadd -f people.ldif
> SASL/DIGEST-MD5 authentication started
> Please enter your password:
>
> This message appears:
>
> ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Invalid credentials (49)
>        additional info: SASL(-13): authentication failure: client
> response doesn't match what we generated
>
> I try also with:
> #ldapadd -f people.ldif -U admin
> and
> #ldapadd -f people.ldif -D 'cn=admin,dc=antalnet,dc=com'
> without luck.
>
> Anybody could helpme, please?

Try using ldapadd with the -x and -W flags. That'll force Simple Auth
with password prompt. Your error messages indicate ldapadd is trying
to use SASL, which is a different kettle of fish entirely (very wiggly
and hard to catch fish, if I may extend the metaphor).

Mart

--- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.