[SOLVED] Re: Kingstron Data Traveller giving Buffer I/O error

Apparently, _Ron Johnson_, on 29/12/04 21:35,typed:
On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 20:37 -0500, H. S. wrote:

Looks fine to me.  A hard drive that I tried this on the other
day, and there were lots of errors.

I formatted the usbstick. First I make the parition (whole disk) at FAT32 from cfdisk. Wrote the table. Then formatted:
#> mkfs -t vfat /dev/sda1

And after than there were no errors upon pluggin in the flash USB stick to the USB port.

Thanks,
->HS
--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.