Re: Linux Functionality?

From: Alex Malinovich <demonbane@the-love-shack.net>
To: debuser <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Linux Functionality?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 13:33:26 -0600

On Sun, 2004-12-26 at 13:18 -0500, Jozsef Mak wrote:
--snip--

This will move the entire selection box. What I want to do is RESIZE the
selection box. (Like you would resize a window by clicking on one of the
borders and dragging.)

Resizing the selection cannot be done with any graphic editor I know of. The most you can do is make the selection shrink or grow; but this scales down or increase its size proportionally.

jozsefmak

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837