Re: resolv.conf

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 23:48:58 +0700
Endianto <endianto@indo.net.id> wrote:

> Dear Bob, Dani and John
>
> I have tried to edit my resolv.conf in many ways, with the same
> result, just initializing modem never connected.
> Here is what I've tried :
>
> indonet 202.159.32.2
>
> indonet 202.159.32.2
> indonet 202.159.32.3
>
> indonet 209.51.150.56
> indonet 209.51.150.57
>
> nameserver 209.51.150.56
> nameserver 209.51.150.57
>
> nameserver 202.159.32.2
> nameserver 202.159.32.3
>
> Is there any other things can try ?

Sure. Try setting it in accordance with their web page:

nameserver 202.159.32.2
nameserver 202.159.33.2

If you set it as you show and the primary nameserver goes down, you
won't be able to resolve anything. I don't use it, but according to
their page you have the second nameserver wrong.

http://web-base.indo.net.id/indonet/faq_w959802.html

Paragraph 8.

--
Bill Gates: "As long as they are going to steal it, we want them to
steal ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and then we'll somehow