Re: Audacity sound problem

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 01:48:33 +0530, Micheal Mukherji
<michy.mighty@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can play sound with xmms, mplayer etc.
> I use esd.
>
> Audacity reports"Could not Initialize sound, host error"
> I made sure that no audio appl was holding the sound device.
>
> Any help wud be appreciated.

The more you post, the less likely you are to get an answer.  Be
patient, and google for your problem while you wait.

I get the same error when I try to load Audacity.

I'm guessing it's not happy when it comes to gnome's multimedia system and ESD.

--
Darryl
smartssa@gmail.com