Re: Sarge not showing all RAM

Considering the topic and the thread, Andrea answered "exaustively" as far as I would need to be helped if I was in your shoes. I deeply recommend you reading this, I do believe this will help you greatly getting help in the future:

Maybe you should start asking questions that may help you (change the topic if needed) and stop insulting people that could help you but will not do it when faced with your attitude.

Ending my posts in this thread,
Joao Clemente

JerryN wrote:
Amazing how many incorrect assumptions have been made here.  And of what
cynicism without any concept of assistance or acceptance.  The proof of
faux nihilism exists here.