Re: mailing list....

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 07:25 -0500, Tom Allison wrote:
> OK, I found the Category Browser and found some potentially nice
> servers.  I'm curious, what's debian.org use?

        All original Debian mailing lists are run on a special server,
        using an automatic mail processing software called SmartList.
        This server is called lists.debian.org. All submission,
        subscription and unsubscription messages have to be sent to a
        particular address at this host.

Hope this helps!
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net