Re: Console Password Manager?

I actually had a palm, and used yapps password manager.  The problem
is, palms arn't extremely reliable.  Occasionally batteries will die,
it will get shaken the wrong way and reset, etc.  When that happens,
you're screwed and lose all of your usernames/passwords (upwards of 80
when it happened to me  2 weeks ago).

I'd much rather have a file on my computer that I can backup and
access remotely :)

The past few days I've been messing with gnupg getting it figured out.
 I definitly like the gnupg + vim approach karsten mentioned, I think
that's what I'll go with.

Thanks again to everyone who has offered advice, I really appreciate it!

Ben