balsa and SSL

Dear debianners,

I am using woody + exim + balsa 2.0.12. I use balsa from home trough a dialup connection. Everything was going fine, i.e. I was sending and retrieving emails normally. But now my internet provider change the configuration of the email server, and now I have to use SSL in order to retrive emails. I am afraid that balsa doesn't has this option, it has TLS instead. Can SSL be enabled in balsa, or have I change to other program? Thanks in advance for any help!!

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Chiapparini
chiappa@centroin.com.br