Fwd: Re: LILO HANGS-Linux Nor Windows Wont Bootup

Subject: Re: LILO HANGS-Linux Nor Windows Wont Bootup
Date: Friday 17 Dec 2004 20:06
From: "Leonard Chatagnier" <lenc@ruralcomm.com>
To: "Peter Nuttall" <p.s.nuttall@durham.ac.uk>

Merry Christmas to you Peter,
I downloaded the floppy boot program from TOM.net, found that I can't
 format a 1.722MB format on W98SE.  So, I'm stuck here unless you know a
 way to get around this.  It's too bad because this method looked the best
 for my situation.  Thanks, I did get some insight into lilo from reading
 the manuals.

Leonard Chatagnier