Re: Max size of data in C++ prog?

On Sun, 2004-12-19 at 12:43 -0500, Michael Marsh wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:31:13 -0500, Marc Shapiro <mshapiro_42@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Vectors are single dimensional, I believe, so they wont work in this
> > case, but I will remember them for the future
>
> All arrays are technically single dimensional.  You can do a 2D array

Until we get 2D addressing.  And all operating systems have to be
re-written.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Another doctor a day earlier had testified that a fetus
sometimes does not immediately die after limbs are pulled off."
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=7&;
u=/ap/20040401/ap_on_re_us/abortion_lawsuits_31