Re: Outlook more efficient in storing mails?

On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 19:11 -0200, Rogério Brito wrote:
> On Dec 18 2004, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > HD capacity is *cheap*.
>
> Not always. Especially when you can't get upgrades cheaply or when you
> can't upgrade the HD of your computer (say, you are using a computer
> provided by your employer and you can't mess with it).

Point well taken.

However, disks are measured in 10s of GBs.  If your mbox file is
getting so big as to fill up /home, you have a problem.  After all,
even Outlook has File->Archive... functionality, so that the .PST
file won't get so huge.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate
peace and harmony with all."
George Washington