Re: failed to open file '/etc/qt3/qt_plugins_3.3rc'

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 04:17:18PM +0100, Laszlo Szathmary wrote:
> I have this problem since yesterday. If I want to launch kvim for
> example, I get this warning:
>
> QSettings: failed to open file '/etc/qt3/qt_plugins_3.3rc'

Are you using woody, sarge or sid?

I can't find that file in sarge, not sure what package it's supposed to be in.
Does the file exist?  If it does, what are the permissions?  If not, we need to
figure out what package it's supposed to come from, presumably something to do
with qt3.  What packages to do with qt3 do you have installed already?  (dpkg
-l '*qt3*')  Did you try upgrading them?