Re: distro for novices

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Nathanael Hasbrouck wrote:

> > 	- knoppix-live cd, suse-live cd, slackware-live cd...
> > 	( i'm not sure if there is a debian-live cd )
>
> Something like MEPIS?

we always build our own distro or install what the paying customer wants

those that want "free" or out-of-the-box, are sent to
redhat or the local stores to buy stuff off-the-shelf
or free-iso download places

there is not a single distro that suits the needs of all
customers that wants different "things" out of what they're
looking to buy to get for free

- good thing, everybody is different with different requiremnts
  and have the time or the $$ to backup their "requirements"

c ya
alvin