Re: Debian and Dell?

Ed Sutherland wrote:
Hi All,

1) Will I be able to easily dual-boot Windows or Linux using yaboot, or will I need to go through some BIOS mumbo-jumbo?
	i have no idea about yaboot, but grub or lilo will do fine.
	you could even try out xosl.

2) Does Debian support the Dell flatscreen monitors?
	yes it does. I run debian sid at office on a dell gx260
	which has E151Fp flat screen.

3) Does the i86 side of Debian better support Web graphics and animation formats -- such as shockwave?
	for shockwave, you might need shockwave player for linux.
	it is basically non-free.

-vikas

Thanks for the answers.

Ed