From: Harland Christofferson [mailto:debian-user@zerocrossings.com]
Sent: Thursday, 16 December 2004 2:20 a.m.
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: *****SPAM***** howto know if raid is really working?

mdadm -D /dev/md0 diplays information dating back to when the raid
array was created. cat /proc/mdstat doesn't give much detail in my
opinion.

how can i find out the current health of the array and whether or
not files on the mirror are being correctly updated, i.e., if i mount
the mirror partition, i do not see that particular files have been
updated.

Zero Crossings, Inc. -- Embedded and Digital Signal Processing Systems

http://www.zerocrossings.com/