apache-lingerd sparc binary is up.

For those who are interested in playing with Apache 1.3 compiled with
lingerd[1] support, a sparc binary is available on my repository.

Note that i386 binary is still provided.

If you want to test it, feel free to use my repository, adding those
lines to your sources.list:

    deb http://www.sukria.net/debian ./sparc/

This will allow you to ask apt-get to install apache-lingerd.

Any report is welcome.

Please reply to debian-apache for further discussions about that topic,
thanks.

1 : http://www.iagora.com/about/software/lingerd/

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>