Re: Converting from KMail

On Dec 14 2004, Michael Satterwhite wrote:
> Unfortunately, mdir isn't that well supported in other packages.  Does
> anyone know of a tool to convert from mdir to mbox format? I've done
> searches and found tools to go the other way, but none to migrate back
> and forth.

If by mdir you mean Maildir, then why don't you install an IMAP server that
understands Maildirs on your computer? Then you will be able to use any
program that you like for reading e-mails, including Mutt, Kmail,
Thunderbird etc.

If you insist in changing from Maildir to Mailbox format, then go to
www.qmail.org and search for some utilities there. There are some
converters. Or you can use Mutt for that purpose (it supports Maildir,
Mailbox, MH, POP, IMAP etc).

Hope this helps, Rogério.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at: