Install troubles at school.

Hello folks,

I downloaded one of the devel/debian-installer iso images.
I have the following issues after the instalation is finished,(the second boot). the installler (base-config iguess) is asking me for a apt proxy, i'm entering the information 172.x.x.x : 3128 . Now apt is apt to do apt-get update ; but when dist-upgrade or upgrading it fails to recieve the package, what to do?

i'm not verry fund of these things, so I'm going to try to make it as clear as possible. The default operating system at my school is running microsoft windows 2000. After we installed it all we have to do is define proxy settings in explorer, and the internet works for us. 172.x.x.x:3128 and voila internet is availble.

I would apreciate it very very very mucht if you could help me out!

- joefso

Nieuw: Hotmail Medium, Large, Extra Large en Extra Extra Large http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=nl-nl&page=hotmail/es2