Re: OpenOffice exporting EPS files

On Mon, Dec 13, 2004 at 04:42:00PM -0200, Frederico Rodrigues Abraham wrote:
>     Hi.
>     Why do the EPS files exported by OpenOffice have opaque colors in
> the place of transparent objects ? Is this an OpenOffice bug or a
> limitation in the EPS format?

What do you mean by transparent objects?

Do you mean say a closed curve with no fill that you see the objects
behind? Or do you mean a translucent filled square that you can see
through?

The latter case is not supported by EPS.

The former seems to work perfectly for me from oo.org

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton@chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a