X can't find keybinding

I just updated and installed the latest sarge. Now when I try to startx, the server exits. I find the following message in /var/log/XFree86.0.log:

Server_Terminate keybinding not found

I have the following in my XFree86Config-4:

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"keyboard"
	Option		"CoreKeyboard"
	Option		"XkbRules"	"xfree86"
	Option		"XkbModel"	"macintosh"
	Option		"XkbLayout"	"us"
EndSection

My box is a PowerPC Mac 8500, but I posted to debian-user rather than debian-powerpc because I don't think this is an architecture-specific problem.

What package are the keybindings in?  Maybe it got uninstalled when I updated.

Thanks for your help,

Michael D. Crawford
crawford@goingware.com

    Read "GoingWare's Bag of Programming Tricks" at:
          http://www.goingware.com/tips/