Re: K3b cannot burn iso image to dvd

Hello,

I cannot burn a dvd with K3B. I am using sarge, and a few weeks ago, I

:-[ PERFORM OPC failed with SK=4h/ASC=44h/ACQ=00h]: Input/output error

I get the same or similar error message, usually at about 96-98%.
back then I used kernel 2.6.8.
is this know to work for you or only 2.6.7?
I cannot downgrade because I need a bug workaround for genesys logic usb storage devices which is only in 2.6.9.

size of isos is not the problem(about 4400 MB)

By the way, was I wrong when using kernel 2.6.9 (e.g. violating some dependency) or is this a bug?

--
Stefan Strasser