Deleted Partition Recovery ?

Hello All,

One of my PC have two hard-disks, one is used for
Linux and other for M$ windows, My young brother
unfortunatly have deleted the partitions of that
M$ windows hard-disk and by using FDISK(DOS)
have developed a single FAT32 partition of that hard-disk.

Problem was created when he told me that our all family photo
albums were in that deleted partitions, I am un-able to recover those
lost directories. Is there any solution to my problem ?

TIA

Regards,

--
Nayyar Ahmad