Dynamic Web Page creation from Bash??

Hi all,

I have a bash script which gives me details about my system (free space,
RAID status, uptime etc....) and while this is all good when im logged
in via SSH i would like some way to actually be able to display this
information on a web page so that it can be accessed from anywhere?

The idea is that everytime a particular URL is typed in the script
executes and a webpage is created with the latest details, which is then
sent to my browser.

Is there any program/apache plugin that will do this automatically?

P.S please Cc me as i'm not on the debian-user lists

thanks!