Re: Forward all mail in mbox to new email address

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 19:12 -0800, ThanhVu Nguyen wrote:
> In respond to suggestions about moving the mbox file
> to another machine:  I plan to store these mails from
> my local machine to a web-based location such as
> Yahoo. Therefore I cannot do as suggested, I have to
> email those to myself.

http://www.fastmail.fm/

Get an IMAP account at fastmail,   Then, with a graphical MUA,
you can drag-n-drop the emails from /var/mail/$USER (or wherever
mutt puts its mail) to your IMAP account.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"marauders in radiation poluted area are not just a regular
marauders, they don't steal stuff for themselves. There were
cases of radiactive tv sets and other stuff being sold on city
second hand markets and then police shot 7 or 8 of them and it
helped"
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/page4.html