IDE Controllers Order

Hello,

I'm trying to install testing release of Debian to a
new machine. It has on-board IDE controller with one
disk on it, which I intend to use for the system, and
a secondary I/O Flex (I believe Silicon Image based)
PCI IDE card with two disks, which is going to be RAID
for important data.

The problem is that Debian installer recognizes PCI
card as first adapter (hda-hdd) and on-board
controller as a secord one (hde-hdh), which is not
what I want.

I tried to type "linux ide=reverse" and "linux
ide0=0x1F0" at the prompt but it didn't help. I didn't
find any controller order settings either in m/b BIOS
(Asus A7V400-MX) or in controller BIOS.

Is there any way to tell Debian to look for on-board
controller first?

Thanks,
Andrey