gaim-vv packages for PowerPC?

Hello folks,

I have recently found Samuel Mimram's Debian repository[1] which provides
gaim-vv packages for i386 architectures. As far as I'm also a PowerPC
user I'm interested in gaim-vv packages for this kind of architecture.

At this point I would like to ask if anyone in here has already created
or found any gaim-vv packages for PowerPC, if so I'm disposed to test
them on my iBook2.

If there are no packages available yet I can also recompile Samuel's
gaim-vv packages for i386 on my PowerPC machine and send them back to
the community.

Thanks in advance for interest and feedback.
Best regards,

 I.

[1] http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/samuel.mimram/debian.php

P.S. I'm currently off-list, so please Cc: me on each list reply.

--
   .''`.   Ivo Marino <eim@mentors.debian.net>
  : :' :   irc.FreeNode.net chan #debian-mentors