which mouse?

Hi quick question if you have time....

I have kvm 4 switch and use trust mouse 2 wheels after swithcing mouse gets
a bit funny....slow and not precise....

which mouse do you use ? Any idea best mouse to buy for d-link

thanks a lot in advance!
tommy

I've got an XP and a Debian sarge system sharing the keyboard/mouse through a
D-Link DKVM-2 KVM switch.

The problem is that when I switch from Linux to XP and then back again, my
mouse wheel stops working. I googled the issue and it looks like it happens
to a lot of people, and I'm quite lucky in that my mouse is otherwise well
behaved (i.e. not erratic).

Is there a utility I can run to reinitialize the mouse/mouse driver? I can
live without the mouse wheel, but it would be nice if I could get it back
without bouncing X.

/icebiker