Re: pop3 server????

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 07:29 -0800, Sergio Basurto Juarez wrote:
> Debian: Testing
> Exim: 4.38
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have exim configured and working, the question is:
>
> exim can be used as a pop3 server?
>
> if not, which pop3 server is the best, I will
> appreciate any feedback.
>
> I want the users be able to get the mail from the
> server via pop3.

It might be best to leave the email on the server and tell them
to use IMAP to retrieve the data.  You then can ensure that the
mail gets backed up.  Depending on where you are and what the
company does, SARBOX may be an issue, also.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

Great Inventors of our time:
Al Gore -> Internet