Mirroring a remote server on a local server (Debian Woody and Sarge)

We would like to mirror a remote server of ours on a local server through
broadband (2Mb).

We would like to mirror the whole server disk, including installation, /boot
and so on, for carrying over local test installations before going live on
the server.

We did not find an easy way of doing it. Does anybody know about a good way?

We are using Debian Woody plus some manually upgraded packages (from Sarge).