Re: how can I put an acpi laptop to sleep?

Thanks much for your response -- this will be very handy, but it
answers a different problem -- I was hoping for an equivalent of the
apm -s command which is much less drastic and happens automatically
with no activity, so it seemed like a good idea to have such a thing
-- I suppose I could just suspend when there is no activity -- is that
what the apm -s does?

on Wednesday 12/08/2004 H. S.(greatexcalibur@yahoo.com) wrote