RE: Sarge ttyS0 (COM1) Software Issues

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 17:09 -0600, Croy, Nathan wrote:
> [...]
Hi Nathan,

As I said in the initial post, I tested it with a modem booting from a
floppy, and it tested fine, so the serial port isn't faulty
(thankfully!).

It's actually a Sola UPS, and I had it working previously with NUT on my
old mail server which has now been retired.

The "Q1" command is what I normally need to type in Minicom to get it to
respond, but this isn't working.

Thanks for the response though.

Pete