Re: Debian's at(1) is so bad, what does GNU use?

   Constructive me says: Debian's at(1) is so bad, one can't even do
   $ at next year
   parse error. Last token seen: year
   Garbled time
   $ at now + 12 months #Sigh. Must use instead.

   No wonder. Not genuine GNU parts.  Say, Stallman to the rescue. What
   do those cool GNU people use? Don't tell me they don't use at(1)?

Dunno about rms, nor do I know if I'm cool.  But I just use sleep;
usually something like

nohup sh -c "(sleep 100h; move-my-toes)" &

if I need to run something at some specific time; which isn't to often

Happy hacking.