Re: AGP

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Tuesday 07 December 2004 8:30 am, Giorgio Raccanelli wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm in trouble in the installation of the x-server. I have an ATI Radeon 9600, so I installed the driver radeon as suggested in the HOWTO. When I run
dpkg-reconfigure --priority=low xserver-xfree86

I'm asked of the PCI bus ID. Now my videocard is on AGP, so what should I do?

Leave it alone, I've yet to come across a video card that setting the PCI ID actually helped.

Except if you run Ruby multi-seat Linux and use IsolateDevice= ;-)