Re: Anyone know why AOL users post "Art Files" queries?

On Sunday 05 December 2004 2:22 pm, Peter Nuttall wrote:
> Googling for rid of art files throws a debian-user post as the third return.
> It talks about dealing with them on shutdown of something. In other words,
> not the same problem, but in the same problem domain. If you were feeling
> clueless and desperate, you might post here. I don't think there is
> anything practical we can do about it. The best thing to do, imho, is to
> assemble one ok response, such as mine, and use it for the next clueless
> person. hopefully over time the google link will fade away.

Or in my case, train bogofilter to filter it as spam <g>

Bogoutil -H Output: hapaxes:  ham    6410 (16.63%), spam   20671 (53.63%)
                                  pure:  ham   10145 (26.32%), spam   25350 (65.77%)
--
"Communism is really rather amazing. Given enough time,
it can even produce Germans who do not want to work."