setting GTK 1 font size

I'm running sarge with all the latest updates, and without gnome
installed, though with a few gtk2 and gtk1 apps. Everything's looking
good apart for the rather huge font size on the few remaining gtk1
programs (xmms and uae). Does anyone know how to I can set the font
size used for gtk1 applications, given that the current gnome-control
center only sets it for gtk2?

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM@.patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply