Re: Remote X-Desktop

yes, ssh -X will display back your session very well, the only problem that I cannot solve ussing it is that in some applications, when I get a opened window and double click some parts to open another window, mouse click doesn't work, with some windows inside the same application. I cannot figure out what the problem could be, if you have some tips please share it with me. That's the only problem that I have experienced ussing the display back feature in ssh, it works must better and faster than windows X-windows emulators that eat almost all the available RAM.

Pablo.