Re: evolution 2.0.2 and news feed

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 16:11 +0200, George Iordanou wrote:
> I've installed evolution after a while, and as i'm seeing there is not
> "Summary" on the top as used to be in previous versions. Now i'm running
> version 2.0.2 on sarge. I can't find how to setup the news/rss feed
> reader. Is it removed from the package? If yes, is there any plugin or
> alternative?

It's gone.  From the Evo deveopers: "Use a stand-alone RSS feed."

gdesklets-data has an RSS feed, I think, and Straw is a GNOME RSS
feed.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"It is inexcusable for scientists to torture animals; let them
make their experiments on politicians and journalists."
Henrik Ibsen