Re: TV Tuner / Sound Card issues

I have been using gnome-alsamixer.  I however did go ahead an get
gamix. Seems as if everything is all the way up, still no volume from
the line in on the back. :/

It did come with a internal cable, however I have lost it. I will have
to purchase a new one.  What switches in alsa do I need and how do I
look into that? I seem to recall at one point I had 2 sound cards
listed in mixer apps. Not sure what happened to the other one..