cue2wav

Hi all,

I recently ran across some cue+mpc files and found out that there is
no program on debian to burn them to disc. This is why I made a
(fairly poor, I admit) script to be able to get the information from
the cue file and split the mpc file into wavs so that I could record
them using, say, cdrecord. The script, and more info, can be found at
my wiki:

http://haydn.homelinux.com/wiki/index.php/Cue2wav

There is also a debian package available!!! Feedback is welcomed. The
script is free.

Roberto

(if you want to reply to this message, please include my email on cc
or bcc, since I don't currently subscribe to the debian-users list)