[Debian SID] "aptitude upgrade" problem

Hi,

I am using Debian SID/unstable with both KDE and GNOME installed. Custom Kernel 2.6.9! For about a
week now I have been trying to update the packages I got on my system. But each time I do it
(about daily) it does update some of the packages just fine but can't seem to be able to do
anything about these:
  capplets capplets-data eog epiphany-browser file-roller gconf-editor
  gedit gedit-common gnome-about gnome-applets gnome-applets-data
  gnome-control-center gnome-games gnome-games-data gnome-gv gnome-media
  gnome-panel gnome-panel-data gnome-session gnome-terminal gnumeric
  gnumeric-common gok libbonoboui2-0 libbonoboui2-common libeel2-2
  libgnome-desktop-2 libgnome2-0 libgnome2-common libgnomeui-0
  libgnomeui-common libgnomevfs2-0 libgnomevfs2-common libnautilus2-2
  libpanel-applet2-0 libreadline4 nautilus nautilus-cd-burner totem
  totem-xine yelp

I tried "aptitude install" for a few of them, especially capplets, eog, totem, and libgnome2-0,
but aptitude tells me that 200+ pakages (mainly gnome-related, but not exclusively as pkg-config
is among them!) are no longer used and will be removed. Anyone else having this problem? Which
package is responsible for this? Is there anything I can do (I am still a beginner when it comes
to debian system administration, hehe) to try and get to the root of the problem?

Thx,
ib