Re: Mosix and Open Mosix package in sarge/sid

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 04:24:30PM -0300, UnKnown wrote:
> Hi, ppl
> This mail is just to find out if anyone knows what happend with the *mosix
> packages in the feuture releases of debian, sarge and sid. I found they are
> not part of the distribution, and wontet to know if that was "terminal" or
> they were being held for some reason.

I think it's still in unstable,

  http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/openmosix

in fact, there is a page for testing too:

  http://packages.debian.org/unstable/net/openmosix

but it isn't in testing!  weird

according to the changelog nothing has happened to this package since Oct 2003,
although there are several bugs filed against it; perhaps it's in need of a new
maintainer?

Sam