Re: Installation problem with Woody

On Fri, 2004-11-26 at 15:43 -0500, Rothwellc9@aol.com wrote:
> Hello I have an installation related problem with debian 3(Woody). I
> am totally new to linux
> and have probably done something stupid ,but very early in the
> installation process the installer hangs. My machine has a Pentium 4,
> an Intel D915G motherboard,1 hard disk and a CDROM .
[snip]

I'd suggest you try to install Sarge instead of Woody, since it
is up-to-date, and Woody is about 2 years old.  Sarge is also much
easier to install.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Every kind of peaceful cooperation among men is primarily based
on mutual trust and only secondarily on institutions such as
courts of justice and police."
Albert Einstein