Re: Re: partition magic?

yes may be resize2fs could do it I don't check it , but don't forget that I want to resize the partition, before installing the linux, if it is , why to resize ?? so I want to use it either via gnoppix, knoppix or any other live-cd, or from windows. I tried on Knoppix 3.6, it 's true that qtparted exists et runs with GUI but I didn't do the job, because the resizing is not done, amybe I need to mount the windows partition as read-write or something like that ?
any idea ?
is there a free windows-package  ?
thank you
best regards