Re: pdflatex cannot see index

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 at 14:25:27 +0000, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

> >When you use indexes in latex, you have to run latex (or pdflatex)
> >at least three times. One to make the .aux file
>
> at this stage, do not forget to properly run `makeindex'

After exporting the latex code from lyx I have found that I can get an index
in the pdf file with the following procedure:
pdflatex foo.tex
makeindex foo.idx
pdflatex foo.tex
pdflatex foo.tex

NOTE: typing just makeindex is not enough. Thanks all.
Saluti, Mauro.
--
On this laptop no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.
GnuPG key ID: 28A61681