Re: eepro100 speed

thanks, Tom.

setting
    options eepro100 0x30
in /etc/modules.conf forces the driver to full duplex which is
what I want.

One problem persists: Debian always loads both intel drivers
(e100 and eepro100) on startup, even with
   alias eth0 eepro100
in /etc/modules.conf
Is there a way to persuade debian sarge to only load the eepro100 driver ?

thanks,
  --goetz.